Applications for Cornell’s new two-year Fellowship in One Health Governance, focused on upstream pandemic prevention, are due July 15th.
All details and the application portal are available here: https://academicprogramsonline.org/ajo/jobs/18753
Given the scope of the Fellowship, we are seeking a highly motivated and skilled subject matter expert who has:
- An advanced degree related to international policy / law (e.g., JD or equivalent, PhD). Candidates with highly relevant experience whose highest academic degree is at the MA / MBA / MPA level will be considered, and experience in the environmental sector is a significant plus.
- Experience with one or more relevant international treaties / agreements
- Experience with one or more relevant major multilateral institutions
- Excellent communication skills, both in terms of professional writing, writing for non-expert audiences, and public speaking
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and an affinity for working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Strong collaboration skills / ability to work with a diverse range of partners and stakeholders
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to work independently while adhering to tight timelines
- A genuine interest in creative thinking and problem-solving at a critical juncture in history for humanity.