If you are a Ph.D., Master’s, or undergraduate student, you are invited to submit a paper for consideration of the “Best Student Paper Awards” given by the International Association for Society and Natural Resources. The submission deadline is May 28, 2021.
- Students must be a current member of IASNR.
- The student submitting the paper must be the 1st author.
- The paper may be co-authored with another student, faculty member, or non-student.
- The paper must NOT have been previously published in a proceedings, book, or journal.
Please follow these requirements and procedures on your submitted paper.
- Papers cannot exceed 25 pages in total including title page, references, tables and figures. Papers longer than this will not be read (strictly enforced).
- Please include an abstract (500 words or less), author names, affiliations, their current professional status (e.g., undergraduate, MA, Ph. D student, post doctorate, professor) and contact information on the title page of the paper.
- The title, abstract and references can be single or double-spaced. All other pages must be double-spaced; 12-point font; and have 1 inch margins on all sides.
- The paper can follow the Chicago, American Psychological Association or American Sociological Association formatting style.
Paper Submission Procedures and Deadlines
- The completed paper and title page must be emailed as an attachment to Dr. Jones, [email protected].by Sunday, May 28. Please refer questions to Dr. Jones. Award recipients will be notified as soon as decisions are made. More detailed information about the call for student papers announced in January and the 2021 Virtual IASNR Conference can be found by clicking here. For information on the International Association for Society and Natural Resources (IASNR) and a membership application, please visit the IASNR website.
Please email Jessica Hill ([email protected]) if you have any questions.