Colorado State University’s Sociology Graduate Program is accepting applications now through January 15 for next fall. Find out more below and at https://sociology.colostate.edu/graduate/.
Areas of Focus
– Environment & Natural Resources
– Food, Agriculture, & Development
– Crime, Law, & Deviance
– Social Inequality, Social Justice, & Governance
Sociology at CSU Offers Graduate Students Unique Opportunities For:
– A professional, supportive environment with open-door access to world-renowned faculty at a Tier 1 land grant research institution.
– Faculty-student collaboration on theoretical, applied and policy research at local, national and international levels.
– The development of research and data analytic skills necessary to explore complex issues from multiple angles and opportunities to hone these skills by working closely with talented and committed faculty members.
– An interdisciplinary community of faculty and graduate students across the university with whom to exchange ideas and learn.
– Financial support, available on a competitive basis, as Graduate Teaching Assistants (GTAs) and Graduate Research Assistants (GRAs) on faculty research projects.
– A beautiful and sustainability-minded environment in which to live and work.
“CSU’s Sociology program offers an opportunity to work closely with stellar faculty members who really do value their roles as mentors who provide their students with meaningful experiences that will help them be successful.” – Chelsea ’13
For questions or a tour, please contact Sara Gill, Academic Coordinator, at [email protected] or (970) 491-6044.