The License and Pass Temp will be helping primarily the Disability and Refunds Coordinators with heavy workloads during this time, but will also assist all License, Reservations & Customer Operations staff with various assignments and job shadowing, including but not limited to the following:
- Greeting customers at our front desk. Answering the phone and forwarding the calls to the appropriate CPW staff.
- Processing disability licenses, passes, and ADA accommodations to approved customers. This will include learning the regulations and statutes applicable to those programs and the processing steps.
- Organizing refund and restoration of preference point requests. This will require learning the regulations applicable to the refunds program and the processing steps.
- Learning the Integrated Parks and Wildlife System (IPAWS) license and pass system.
- Completing IPAWS administrative tasks such as merging duplicate customer records.
- Helping contact customers whose mail has been returned as undeliverable to our office.
- Looking for process improvements or efficiency opportunities and providing proposals to the team.